Export entries to Excel, CSV, or PDF. Automatically send reports to Dropbox and FTP.
- Getting Started With GravityExport
- Creating "Filter Sets" in GravityExport
- How Is GravityExport Lite Different From GravityExport?
- GravityExport FAQ
- Styling PDF file exports
- Connecting Dropbox to GravityExport
- Connecting FTP to GravityExport
- Changing the File Format of a Report by Adding the File Extension to the URL
- Adding a download button for entries in GravityView using GravityExport
- How to manually trigger a GravityExport Save Feed
- Attaching an entry export to a notification using GravityExport Lite
- GravityExport: The "Enable multi-row splitting setting" setting
- How to re-run a GravityExport Save feed