GravityEdit: What field types are supported?
All Gravity Forms "Standard Fields" are supported
- Single Line Text (Text)
- Paragraph (Textarea)
- Drop Down (Select)
- Radio Buttons
Nearly all Gravity Forms "Advanced Fields" are supported
- List (including Multiple Columns)
- File Uploads (single and multiple files)
- User Defined Price (product field)
- Entry Creator (
- Entry Creation Date (
- Source URL (
- HTML, Page, and Section fields (these are per-form, not per-entry, so it doesn't make sense to allow editing this)
- Product fields (except User Defined Price)
- Post fields
- Post Title
- Post Body (without Rich Editor)
- Post Excerpt
- Post Tags
- Post Categories
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.