Quickly Edit Entries in Gravity Forms
With the GravityEdit plugin, you can edit entry values directly from the Gravity Forms "Entries" screen without having to click "Edit" on each entry individually.
Prefer to Watch the Video?
1. Go to the Form Settings Page
Hover over Forms in your WordPress admin menu and click on Forms. Now, find the form where you want to enable Inline Edit, hover over it, and click Form Settings.
2. Enable GravityEdit
On the Form Settings page, scroll down to the "Legacy Settings" block and check the box that says "Enable Inline Edit".
Note: If you don't see the checkbox, you may not have activated the plugin! Check your site's Plugins page to make sure.
3. Save Your Form Settings
Don't forget to save your form settings by clicking the "Save Settings" button at the bottom.
4. Go to the Entries Page
Go to your form entries page by clicking the Entries tab.
5. Click "Toggle Inline Edit"
To enable Inline Editing on your form entries, click the new button at the top right labeled "Enable Inline Edit".
If you don't see the "Enable Inline Edit" button:
- It may also be labeled "Toggle Inline Edit", that's okay, it does the same thing.
- Make sure you saved the form settings correctly (see the beginning of this article).
- You may not have activated the Inline Edit plugin! Go to your site's "Plugins" page on the Dashboard to ensure it's active.
If you have done both of these and you still don't see the button, something's not right! Get in touch with us at support.
You'll see the values are now underlined. That means they are editable.
Any fields that are not editable will not be underlined (and will be slightly transparent).
6. Click on a Field To Edit its Value
After clicking on an underlined field, an edit box will appear, allowing you to modify the field's value. To save the change, click Update.
That's it! You've successfully edited Gravity Forms field values without leaving the Entries screen 😎