Your GravityView Account page
You can access your license keys, upgrade and renew your licenses, and manage your active sites on the GravityView Account page.
Find your license key
If you need to find your license key, first log into your GravityView Account page.
1. The license key is on the "Your Licenses" tab, on the right side of the screen.
2. Click inside the box to select the license key. Copy this text to your clipboard.
3. Now, go to the GravityView plugin and open the "Settings" page. Paste your license key and press "Activate." Your license is now active!
Manage Active Sites
GravityView licenses come with a fixed number of domains on which they can be activated. If you want to deactivate a domain, you can do on the Settings page of the GravityView plugin.
However, if you have previously transferred a, this won't work. In cases like these, you can manage your activated domains from your GravityView Account page.
1. Your activated sites are shown below your license key.
You may notice that the "Activated Sites" number doesn't match the total number of domains visible. This is because development sites ("staging sites") don't count against your activated licenses.
2. To deactivate a site, Click on the "x" next to the domain you want to deactivate.
3. Confirm that you want to de-activate the site.
4. You can now activate another site using your license key!
Upgrading Your License
There are two ways to upgrade your license: from your GravityView Account page or from the Settings page within the GravityView plugin on your website.
1. If you are able to upgrade, the options will appear on the "Your Licenses" tab, under "Upgrades". Click the link to upgrade.
2. Additionally (if you have upgrades available), they will appear on the GravityView Settings page on your website, you'll also see a link for upgrades, if they are available.
3. After clicking the link, you'll be redirected to our website's Checkout page. Note that the upgrade price is applied after adding the item to the cart.
Note: We prorate the upgrade pricing at GravityView based on the amount of time remaining in your license period. That way, you won't pay for time you didn't use!
Renew Your License
When your license expires, you can renew it on the GravityView Account page.